“On the Couch with.....” Psychic Dashina





WG: How old are you and did you always have this gift to do Psychic readings?

D: I am 38 years old and as a child I had many strange, unexplainable and uninterruptible experiences, which continued and still occurs, throughout my life. I was very aware as a child of the existence of a guiding force that allowed me to experience the feelings, thoughts and emotions of other persons around me. My guide, an older man….he was there with me since birth and guided me ever since.  I was the only one who could see and communicate with him.  He helped me with this gift and brought people and spirits as mentors and tests. He thought me the rules and regulations of the spiritual world.



WG: When did you realise that you could do psychic readings for people ?

D: I was 18-years old, at that stage I was lost in my life and I needed answers. One day I went to a Tarot/Palm Reader doing readings. She said, "You are sent on earth to save people, you are an Angel". I thought she was saying things to make me feel me good.  A week later was the turning point of my life. She helped take me to another level, she helped me understand my gifts and the power that I had within myself to help people. With her guidance and faith in me, I am who I am today. 


WG: What you do to keep grounded ?

D: I have a lot of passions that keep me busy and grounded.  Firstly I have beautiful friends, they are extremely special to me and they too have very special gifts. I am very positive and optimistic about life.  When things go wrong, I believe everything happens for a reason and there is a lesson for me. When doors close, I let it close, because I know 10 better and brighter doors will open. I am never attached to things or people, if their journey has come an end in my life, I let it be and let it go because their chapter in my life has come to an end. When something bugs me I speak about it immediately so I will feel lighter.  When I am really hurt, I cry a lot, that is deep cleansing for my soul. Life is short...Live it ...You only have one life.

WG: Where do you see your self in a in 5 years from now?
D: Having a beautiful husband and lots of children.  I can see myself in my successful business and travelling  alot with my family.  That’s how life should be and it will be.  After all my psychic journey does not end, because one of my little one’s will have the gift passed on, so it’s going to be another wonderful and exciting adventure.

WG: Is your job exciting?
 D: I am truly blessed, I have the best of both worlds, the physical and the spiritual plane. I also have a full time job. I love the challenges of both the worlds and have a strong balance on both. How can my life be boring....I love my life. I would not have chosen it any other way.   There is never a dull moment.

WG: What do you do for fun?
D: I am a socialite.  I love going out, meeting different people and learning new things from people. I enjoy eating out, movies theatre and travelling.  My passion in my past time is fashion designing, interior designing, co-ordinating functions and writing.  I am currently writing a book.  



Favourites 

Holiday place - Incredible India 
Colour           - Pink
Film                 -  Enchanted, Ever After
Place of hangout  -  Gateway mall
Motto  - Ask, Believe and  Receive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At home with Jailoshini Naidoo

On The Couch with Damon Beard

On the Couch with Elvis Govender